Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Marian Consecration Day 3 - A Renewal of My Baptismal Vows

Come Holy Spirit, living in Mary.
Give me the grace to reject Satan and follow Christ more closely.

11* a “Stop judging,* that you may not be judged.b2
33 Why do you notice the splinter in your brother’s eye, but do not perceive the wooden beam in your own eye?44 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove that splinter from your eye,’ while the wooden beam is in your eye?5
5 You hypocrite,* remove the wooden beam from your eye first; then you will see clearly to remove the splinter from your brother’s eye. 

. . .
1414 How narrow the gate and constricted the road that leads to life. And those who find it are few.


Ambassador Bridge to lower tolls to $2.60


When I feel most hurt by others, especially those people with authority over me or important to me in my psychological development and daily life, how am I judging them? My judgment, like a tunnel into the recesses of Original Sin, leads to pride, self-pity, wrath, slander, and all other sin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment