Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Nine Days to Joseph: Day 1 -- St. Joseph The Powerful Intercessor

Dear St. Joseph, 

After Mary, you're the most powerful intercessor before God. In a sense, Jesus remains obedient to you and will listen to you as you bring my intentions to Him. Because of this, I especially want to entrust myself to your fatherly care, just as Jesus Himself did. . . 

(A)s the best of fathers, as the one God chose to be the virginal father of Jesus, I believe that you know what I need better than I do myself. So go ahead, St. Joseph. I give you permission to care for me as your child. In doing so, I trust that you will do everything in your power to make my life into something beautiful for God. I trust that you will watch over me and that your prayers will guide me, bless me, and protect me. I trust that you will now care for me with the same love and tenderness with which you cared for Jesus.

Fr. Michael Gaitley, MIC

from "Day 1: Time to Entrust"

Nine Days to Joseph

The Innocence by Munir Alawi
from Fine Art America 


No comments:

Post a Comment